Prices and Services
OAR performs high-quality, low-cost spay/neuter surgeries conducted by licensed veterinary staff. Our clinic offers additional services, listed below, for our patients at the time of spay/neuter surgery. Please note that we do not offer these services to cats at any time other than when they come in to be spayed/neutered. We are not a full-service veterinary or vaccine clinic, and do not perform declaw surgeries. Please consult your veterinarian if your cat is ill or other services are needed.
- Spay/Neuter Surgery: $40 (for males and females).
- Rabies Vaccination (required if cat is not up-to-date): $10
- FVRCP (Distemper) Vaccination: $10.
- Feline (FeLV) Leukemia Vaccination: $10 (please note: your cat must have an FIV/FeLV combo test and test negative for FeLV before we administer this vaccine; also this vaccine must be boostered in 3-4 weeks at your own veterinary office)
- FIV/FeLV Blood Test: $20
- Revolution: $5 (a topical treatment for fleas, ticks, earmites, hookworms and roundworms)
- Cestaject: $5 (for tapeworms)
- Microchip: $15
- Eartipping (for feral cats): Free
- Nail Trim (front paws only): Free
Payment is rendered when the cat is dropped off for surgery. Our clinic accepts cash, check, and credit cards.
OAR Clinic Specials
- OAR offers free spay/neuter surgeries for feral cats brought in traps. Traps are available for refundable deposit at OAR. All cats must be eartipped to receive surgery free of charge.
- Residents of Middletown, Ohio receive FREE surgery and rabies vaccinations, courtesy of Petsmart Charities.
- Residents of Bracken and Mason counties pay only $20 for surgery and a rabies vaccine, courtesy of The Joanie Bernard Foundation
- Residents of Kenton County pay only $20 for surgery and rabies vaccine, courtesy of the Joanie Bernard Foundation
- Low-income residents using our Preble County transport are eligible for $20 spay/neuter, a price which includes rabies.
- Clermont County residents using our monthly transport departing from the League of Animal Welfare pay only $20, a price which includes rabies vaccination.
Cincinnati organization The Scratching Post offers vouchers to help reduce the cost of surgery to $10 for residents facing financial difficulties, or caring for stray or feral cats. Please contact OAR or click here for more information on how to obtain a voucher.
Neuterville Express Transport Service
OAR's Neuterville Express serves residents residing in outlying Greater Cincinnati communities. Bring your cat in a carrier or trap to a selected transport location, where you will complete a surgery admission form, provide payment. Cats are returned at the transport location the next morning. View our transport locations and upcoming scheduled dates. Please call OAR's clinic at 513.871.0185 for additional information or to schedule an appointment.