Prices and Services
OAR performs high-quality, low-cost spay/neuter surgeries conducted by licensed veterinary staff. Our clinic offers additional services, listed below, for our patients at the time of spay/neuter surgery; and at our vaccine and wellness clinic on Mondays from 4-6pm. We are not a full-service veterinary clinic, so we are only able to see healthy cats. We do not perform declaw surgeries. Please consult your veterinarian if your cat is ill or other services are needed.
- Spay/Neuter Surgery: $40 (for males and females).
- Rabies Vaccination (required if cat is not up-to-date): $10
- FVRCP (Distemper) Vaccination: $10.
- Feline (FeLV) Leukemia Vaccination: $10 (please note: your cat must have an FIV/FeLV combo test and test negative for FeLV before we administer this vaccine; also this vaccine must be boostered in 3-4 weeks. The booster can be done at OAR's vaccine clinic.)
- FIV/FeLV Blood Test: $20
- Revolution: $5 (a topical treatment for fleas, earmites, hookworms and roundworms)
- Cestaject: $5 (for tapeworms)
- Microchip: $15
- Eartipping (for feral cats): Free
- Nail Trim (front paws only): Free
Payment is rendered when the cat is dropped off for surgery. Our clinic accepts cash, check, and credit cards.
OAR Clinic Specials
- OAR offers free spay/neuter surgeries for feral cats brought in traps from Hamilton, Butler, and Clermont Counties. Traps are available for refundable deposit at OAR. All cats must be eartipped to receive surgery free of charge.
- Residents of northern Kentucky pay only $30 for surgery (includes a rabies vaccine).
- Residents of St. Bernard, OH are eligible for free surgery (includes a rabies vaccine).
Residents of 45202, 45203, 45204, 45205, 45214, and 45225 are eligible for free surgeries and vaccine.
Neuterville Express Transport Service
OAR's Neuterville Express serves residents residing in outlying Greater Cincinnati communities. Bring your cat in a carrier or trap to a selected transport location, where you will complete a surgery admission form, provide payment. Cats are returned at the transport location the next morning. View our transport locations and upcoming scheduled dates. Please call OAR's clinic at 513.871.0185 for additional information or to schedule an appointment.